Maruti Suzuki’s Nexa showroom in its premium models has introduced a better version of Baleno. This hot hatchback will impart a great performance car on Indian roads. The manufacturer claims it to be a futuristic innovation with new chassis and classy features that differentiate the product from others in the same price range. Enlisted below are the top features to know about maruti baleno. We have analyzed various aspects considering both technical specifications and aesthetics in order to list down the features.
- Maruti Baleno has throughout maintained its décor not only on the outside but also in the interiors. The exteriors of the car come with 16-inch alloy wheels with stylish designs and aerodynamic fluency. The conventional lights are substituted with LED lights on the headlights. The projector headlights havea more powerful reflector for wide angle lighting. The rear lamps are also a combination of LEDs which impart red, white and yellow color.
- The product also possessesORVM with turning indicator lights powered and automated by digital systems installed in the dashboard.
- Maruti Baleno’s door handles are made of chrome which gives it a shiny texture and better durability. The steering wheel is covered with leather to offer better grip.
- Keeping in mind the safety protocols, Maruti Baleno has enhanced the safety features. The dashboard contains dual airbags, seat belts, and anti-theft security system. Apart from all these, the variants also come with ABS, Rear defogging system. Parking sensors and rear view camera which are key components while cruising or parking.
- Baleno also comes with a push-button ignition system which helps you to start your vehicle without inserting key. The key comes with a push button unlock feature which nullifies the conventional key-lock system.
- Another feature involves the power steering that helps the vehicle to turn at a greater angle with minimal effort. The telescopic steering adds value to the cruising experience.
- The windows are powered and have anti-pinch feature. The doors are equipped with child lock and a central lock at the armrest near to driver.
- Some variants have an infotainment feature with a built-in 7 inch LED display and AVN system. The system can also be paired with another Bluetooth device. In addition to the connectivity, the system has a voice command feature that recognizes and plays content.
- The dashboard has a provision for music system as well which are connected to good bass speakers for a better music experience within the car.
- Taking a look over the technical specifications, the dimensions of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno has quite spacious as compared to a hatchback having a length of 3995 mm, a width of 1745 mm and height of 1500 mm with a ground clearance of 170 mm.
- The engine is a 1.2 L VVT with 1197 cc engine for petrol variant and 1248 cc for diesel variants. Both are available in manual and automatic transmission. It has a mileage of 19-21 kmpl which is considered as good fuel efficiency.
So, these are some aspects of the new Maruti Baleno that one must take into account while planning to buy or compare other hatchbacks within the same price range.